Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elizabeth H Zabel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Body Weight
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 35
I am very pleased so far with my experiences with Dr. Zabel and the nurses here. This is my second pregnancy but my first pregnancy with Dr. Zabel. The staff is very personable and welcoming. I enjoy actually knowing my doctor and having her take the time to get to know me throughout my pregnancy. This was not the case for my last doctor. Great work!
When I come here, the staff is always so welcoming and they make me feel comfortable. Being in the lobby is very calming because of the way it is designed. I also like that they have TVs and play music. The service is very fast here and I have never had to wait a long period of time to have my appointment. The exam rooms are also very nice and clean just like the rest of the office and I love how I can watch tv while waiting for the doctor.
The staff was very pleasant and made me feel welcomed and appreciated. Dr Zabel was friendly and made me feel as if we were friends as opposed to a doctor/patient visit. Not once did I feel like just another patient. All of my concerns and questions were answered fully and on a level of non educated medical understanding.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
- University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Elizabeth H Zabel accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Elizabeth H Zabel is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Morgan City, LA.