Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elizabeth H Zable has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Elizabeth H Zable has the following 8 expertise
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Dr. Elizabeth H Zable has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
Although Dr. Zable is a good doctor, her staff is rude to anyone younger than age 60! Although I am a grown 40 year old woman, I was "chastized" by her office staff regarding being 5 minutes late to an appointment, even though I DID call and advised them that I was going to be late due to an issue with my 4 week old baby! I understand them wanting all patients to arrive in a timely manner, but treating their patients like "naughty children" is not the way to keep patients!
Dr. Zable is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
University Of South Florida Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsElizabeth Helen Zable Md, 6928 W Linebaugh Ave Ste 102, Tampa, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elizabeth H Zable in this video.
Dr. Elizabeth H Zable is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.