Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizaveta Ragulin Coyne
Dr. Elizaveta Ragulin Coyne, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Worcester, MA. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Surgery. Dr. Ragulin Coyne is affiliated with Baystate Wing Hospital and St Barnabas Hospital. Dr. Ragulin Coyne has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizaveta Ragulin Coyne has the following 1 specialty
- Colorectal Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Rectal Diseases
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Rectal Fistula
- Abdominal Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Pilonidal Sinus
- Breast Cancer
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I was admitted to Emerson Hospital inConcord, Ma via the emergency room with a case of appendicitis. Dr.Ragulin was the surgeon who assigned to do my laproscopic appendectomy as soon as I could be schedule into the o.r. Dr. Ragulin came & met with my wife and myself, to to explain the results of my cat scan & test results and her plan of action for removing my appendix. She was took her time being completely thorough in her explanations and answering each and every one of our questions and concerns.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ragulin Coyne is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
9 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 2009
Umass Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Elizaveta Ragulin Coyne accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUmass Memorial Medical Center Hahnemann Campus, 281 Lincoln St, Worcester, MA
Dr. Elizaveta Ragulin Coyne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.