Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Elizebeth R Harmon has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Elizebeth R Harmon has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
Dr. Elizebeth R Harmon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
She is an alright dr but oddly no wher eon here she was sued for millions after the death of a baby she delivered. This is how she lost her license and her rights to the salem hospital. This is why she is now only an MD. During this time she had a horrible midwife taking care of all of her patients. She was rude, condescending and unhelpful. I get mistakes happen but I'm not sure I can trust her now. Also expect a very long wait for your appointment, nearly two months
I had such a wonderful experience with Dr. Harmon, Donna, and the Northbank Surgery Center. I am a bit anxious when it comes to needles, and the staff was wonderful. I feel blessed to have had Dr. Harmon perform my surgery - even though I had a rather large fibroid in my uterus, she was able to remove it vaginally, much less invasive. The recovery has been wonderful and the continued care is great. I would recommend this staff and surgery center to anyone! :)
Had a urine collect done at her lab; was told to leave it behind a small door in the wall. Upon opening the door, there were quite a few other cups that apparently had been left there for some time. Is friendly but takes much time sharing details of experiences I would rather not hear. Seemed odd to see consumer goods for sale in the office. And who knows what to make of the legal notice in the local newspaper? Nothing online; just wish her and patients the best.
I was shocked to see such a negative review of Dr. Harmon on this site and I must say that this could not be farther from the truth. I have seen Dr. Harmon for more than ten years and couldn't be more satisfied. She delivered two of my children and was with me the entire way. I am not sure if I have ever met a more caring and compassionate doctor. She is understandably in high demand so it can be difficult to get an appointment right away but she is very accomodating and thoughtful. I highly recommend her.
Dr. Harmon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Geisinger Health System
Dr. Elizebeth R Harmon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSALEM WOMENS CLINIC INC, 1395 Liberty St SE, Salem, OR
Dr. Elizebeth R Harmon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Salem, OR.