Dr. Ella Richards Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ella Richards?

I didn't feel understood.

Posted on April 25th, 2013

She portrays her knowledge, but in the end, I did not feel understood. I did not get the feeling she understood my child's circumstances, and felt like she brushed it off. I would not go back to her again. She also did not pass on the information to me in a way that I could understand. I felt inferior.

Needs to be more organized

Posted on November 6th, 2012

A good doctor but needs not to overbook patients. On all my visits there was a wait time of over 3 hours. One day i took my child to see her and waited over 2 hours to be seen for less than 10 minutes. Then she asked me if there was anything i needed her to look at, after she told me to come in for a follow up appointment. Understandably there is a wait time, but it should not be so long.

Posted on March 31st, 2017