The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ella Benoza
Dr. Ella Benoza, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA, with other offices in San Jose, CA and Roseville, CA . She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Benoza is affiliated with Sutter Roseville Medical Center, Sutter Davis Hospital and Sutter General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Ella Benoza has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Benoza is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Sutter Davis Hospital
Sutter General Hospital
Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
17 Years Experience
University of California at Davis
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Ella Benoza accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ella Benoza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.