Dr. Ellen Athens Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Ellen Athens?

Posted on January 27th, 2016

She is the most rude and nasty individual. She just wants to juice your insurance.

Will never go back!

Posted on March 27th, 2013

I have been the Athens Clinic 4 times. 1 time to see Tara the NP and she was great. The other 3 times to see Dr. Ellen. Everytime I would wait at least a hour to see if not longer not to mention the long wait in the room. Her staff and herself are always rushing around and always have an excuse why they are late. She doesn't take the time to listen. She wants you to make an appoitnment for every little thing. She talks to fast and rushes through everything. My last appointment was gorrific. She was very defensive and rude when I explained my concerns. I've never been to a doctor like her. I have spoke with other people who have went to her. It seems like her long time patients love ger but other do not. I myself will be having my records transferred to a nee doctor.

Dr. Ellen is a very good doctor

Posted on March 14th, 2010

Ellen is very knowledgeable. When she diagnoses me or my friend, she also hands out informational pamphlets with exercises or detailed descriptions of the diagnoses. She writes out my cholesterol numbers on a paper along with the triglycerides, ldl, hdl, etc. She also hands out a paper about what to eat to keep your cholesterol levels low. She is caring and explains things carefully. I've been going to the Athens Clinic for about 12 years now and I love it.

Most uncaring doctor I have ever been visited

Posted on October 1st, 2008

Many times I have waited 1 1/2 to 2 hours in the waiting room. Then I have waited another 1/2 hour in the room only to have this doctor stay in the room and talk to me 5 minutes. Will never go back!!!

Posted on October 8th, 2017