Dr. Ellen J Bentley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ellen J Bentley?

No bedside manner

I had seen Dr. Bentley years ago and had a terrible experience. After reading similar reviews, I decided to add mine to help others make the right decision on a Gynecologist. I would not recommend Dr. Bentley if going to a health care professional makes you anxious and you are looking for someone to make you feel at ease. She is very short and direct when dealing with possibly scary diagnoses. I will say that all other staff in her office were very friendly and wait times for appointments were short.

She is very knowledgeable

She can be brisk at times, however she is very knowledgeable. She does care about her patients.

Scary

Horrible experience! She was rude and did not want to answer any questions after scaring me about something. Worst medical experience ever!

Horrible Experiences

If i had a choice i would never go see this doctor again. She has no bed side manner, when told that i have cancer, she didnt even give me 5 minutes to show emotion. My husband asked what he could do to help me and she replied don't have sex with multiple sex partners. When i went in for my procedure, she was very rude. I asked her what was next and she replied well you should have watched the movie. I said not in the procedure, i mean after the procedure the next steps and she goes well you come see me and see how the surgery went. Then when i was leaving, she never even offered me a pad or anything until i asked. I don't recommend this doctor for a young adult and even an adult at any time

Great bedside manner and instills confidence

Thorough exam. Explained things. Wasn't rushed.

Thank God for Dr. Bentley

Dr. Bentley is very quick to understand and diagnos issues. I have endo and without Dr. Bentley listening to me and my history. I would not have my yr old daughter and second child on the way without her surgey. I like the fact that she is all business. She doesn't waste my time with needless chit-chat. She is pleasant, polite, and good at her job.