Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ellen Bunch has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Ellen Bunch is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. B, I always come away feeling a part of a health team, focused on my medical growth. Thank you! I appreciate your continued willingness to hear my progress/ regression, & concerns with an attitude of nonjudgmental analyzing & advice. You always offer insight and strategies. I feel that you hear me. Together we come up with a plan that meets both our goals in a manner that I feel secure and hopeful in! Also, I would like to acknowledge Ken for his welcoming nature, efficient office management and willingness to present patient clarification of practice policies. Thank you for accepting me into you practice. I feel well taken care of!
Dr. Bunch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Yavapai Regional Medical Center-East
13 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsEllen F Bunch MD, 1530 W Cliff Rose Rd, Prescott, AZ
Dr. Ellen Bunch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Prescott, AZ.