Dr. Ellen Bunch Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Ellen Bunch?

Positive experience .

Dr. B, I always come away feeling a part of a health team, focused on my medical growth. Thank you! I appreciate your continued willingness to hear my progress/ regression, & concerns with an attitude of nonjudgmental analyzing & advice. You always offer insight and strategies. I feel that you hear me. Together we come up with a plan that meets both our goals in a manner that I feel secure and hopeful in! Also, I would like to acknowledge Ken for his welcoming nature, efficient office management and willingness to present patient clarification of practice policies. Thank you for accepting me into you practice. I feel well taken care of!