More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ellen M Cabe has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Ellen M Cabe has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Ellen M Cabe has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ellen M Cabe is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I've lived in 5 states and 2 countries (we traveled a lot due to my husband's work) and Dr. Cabe is by far the best pediatrician my children have ever had. She has been our family's pediatrician for the last 4 years. Sure, there are times when she has had to reschedule an appointment but that's to be expected. That happens with other doctors as well. We've had MANY visits with her. With four children, we're there a few times a month during cold and flu season alone. In the last four years, she has only had to reschedule an appointment with us TWICE. I think that's pretty good.She ALWAYS has the child's best interest at heart and she treats them with respect. She explains everything and doesn't care to spend as long talking to you as you need. If you have a hundred questions she will answer them all. She has treated my children for strep, flu, pneumonia, allergies, bowel problems, croup, stomach viruses, sinus infection, bronchitis, migraines, and probably a few other illnesses. That's just what I can remember right now. She will be our doctor until all my children are grown. We love her. She truly cares about children and she will always do what is best for them. I trust her completely.
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Ellen M Cabe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsNason Pediatric Clinic, 105 Hillcrest Dr, Roaring Spring, PA
Dr. Ellen M Cabe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roaring Spring, PA.