Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ellen E Courson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I heard so many bad things about Dr.Courson, How women lost babies, from leaving tools an many other things inside them after surgery. Never nothing good was said about this Dr. I learned you can not judge people by others experience, An who are we to judge, I took a chance with this Dr an of course she Screwed me as I was told she would do. I am a single mother with out transportation at the time of conceiving. I was homeless with three kids struggle to make it. Some Dr appointment I wasn't able to make after being on the phones for hours asking for a ride also informing the office I can't make it an they knowing why, Im 35 weeks very high risk when giving birth, Dr Courson drop me which she could have done months before. Why wait when I am so many weeks an another Dr, To afraid to touch me? To close to birth with no Dr. An so afraid for my life because of my health. A paramedic had to come get me cause my blood pressure was so high I almost had STROKE! He said to me for her to drop you so far alone its only about money with her.... So sad but true she doesn't care about your health are the unborn child only a check. I feel I should have listen When not one pperson spoke anything good. Run from this office There are many to choose from.
31 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Medical College Of Georgia
Dr. Ellen E Courson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsValdosta Womens Health, 604 E Park Ave, Valdosta, GA
Dr. Ellen E Courson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valdosta, GA.