Dr. Ellen E Courson Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Ellen E Courson?

Only a check matters!

I heard so many bad things about Dr.Courson, How women lost babies, from leaving tools an many other things inside them after surgery. Never nothing good was said about this Dr. I learned you can not judge people by others experience, An who are we to judge, I took a chance with this Dr an of course she Screwed me as I was told she would do. I am a single mother with out transportation at the time of conceiving. I was homeless with three kids struggle to make it. Some Dr appointment I wasn't able to make after being on the phones for hours asking for a ride also informing the office I can't make it an they knowing why, Im 35 weeks very high risk when giving birth, Dr Courson drop me which she could have done months before. Why wait when I am so many weeks an another Dr, To afraid to touch me? To close to birth with no Dr. An so afraid for my life because of my health. A paramedic had to come get me cause my blood pressure was so high I almost had STROKE! He said to me for her to drop you so far alone its only about money with her.... So sad but true she doesn't care about your health are the unborn child only a check. I feel I should have listen When not one pperson spoke anything good. Run from this office There are many to choose from.