Dr. Elizabeth E Flynn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth E Flynn?

Disappointment

I was excited to get this referral.... it came from a top notch Dr that I have the utmost respect for. I was in a severe depressive episode and suffer with ADD. The office staff expressed confusion as to why I was referred there. After the confusion was cleared ( 2 months later) I was given an appointment. I was in vulnerable place but excited to meet Dr Flynn . My experience with her felt uncomfortable from the beginning to end. I found her attitude dismissive , controlling and cold. Ego was off the charts. I left there feeling more depressed than before I walked in her door. Sad actually. I would not recommend her to anyone I know.

Would not Recommend

I went to Dr. Flynn for help and instead her and her office cause more stress and anxiety for me. Not only did she cut our visits short, but her billing system continually messed up. Each time I have tried to call her she has ignored my calls. I would not recommend her to anyone. She did not listen to what I had to say and the ways she deals with things is unprofessional. I did not feel as though I could trust her.

overall, i found dr. flynn to be rather callous and cold. i would not recommend her.

very knowledgeable, down to earth, listens to patient. willing to take patients thoughts/feelings into consideration. up to date on latest journal articles. very patient oriented.

Dr. Elizabeth E Flynn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.