Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Ellen M Friedman
Ellen M Friedman is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 10
Freidman performed surgery on my child, who has spent a week in the hospital for what was supposed to be an overnight visit. She refused to send her home on pain meds which led to her not eating or drinking due to the pain and she began running a fever, became extermely dehyfrated and lost close to 3 lbs in a number of days. Which caused her to be readmitted to the hospital under her care, she is being refused pain meds when screaminga crying that she is in pain (she is 3!), I have been accused of numerous things that are not true and not to mention the doctor has only seen my child 1 time in the week since surgery and that was right after surgery! Also, you cannot reach her, her staff does not return calls even when knowing it's an emergency.She will do more damage to your child than good.
We were sent to Dr Friedman by our Pediatrician, but several of our friends' had used her too...she is caring and kind and conservative. I found her thoughtful approach very reassuring. When we did move forward to surgery, we all felt comfortable, that includes me and my son!! You will feel confident!! She's great!!
Ellen M Friedman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions6701 Fannin St, Houston, TX
Take a minute to learn about Ellen M Friedman in this video.
Ellen M Friedman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.