3.6

Have you seen Ellen M Friedman?

patient

I have had dr. Friedman for my Dr. since I was 1 year old. @ age 10 I had a tymoplasty from Dr. Friedman. She is awesome. She changed my life. I can hear and go to school with out an fm unit to hear in my classes. Thank you and God Bless you Dr. Friedman!

so kind

Dr Friedman was so kind and caring...she obviously cares a great deal about her patients...seems to treat each like they were her own...makes good thoughtful decisions and has treated my son for a very complicated airway problem successfully. We all are very grateful

Poor patient care

Freidman performed surgery on my child, who has spent a week in the hospital for what was supposed to be an overnight visit. She refused to send her home on pain meds which led to her not eating or drinking due to the pain and she began running a fever, became extermely dehyfrated and lost close to 3 lbs in a number of days. Which caused her to be readmitted to the hospital under her care, she is being refused pain meds when screaminga crying that she is in pain (she is 3!), I have been accused of numerous things that are not true and not to mention the doctor has only seen my child 1 time in the week since surgery and that was right after surgery! Also, you cannot reach her, her staff does not return calls even when knowing it's an emergency.She will do more damage to your child than good.

We were sent to Dr Friedman by our Pediatrician, but several of our friends' had used her too...she is caring and kind and conservative. I found her thoughtful approach very reassuring. When we did move forward to surgery, we all felt comfortable, that includes me and my son!! You will feel confident!! She's great!!

positive experience

Dr Friedman was definitely kid friendly and so was her staff. Jennifer was totally comfortable and her fears were all alleved...great experience...

Fantastic

She did my daughter's tonsil and adenoid removal surgery! We were treated like royalty. She was so reassuring and easy to talk to - even for an anxious ninny like me.

Ellen M Friedman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.