Dr. Ellen Geminiani Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ellen Geminiani?

Posted on September 15th, 2016

Dr. Geminiani has treated my teenage son for an athletic injury. Her treatment plan was cautious, which lets me know she wants what is best for him long term. She always includes him in her conversation during the appointments and is helping him work towards his athletic goals while making sure his health is the top priority.

Terrible, easily irritated, and not committed to long lasting injuries. Only after your money.

Posted on March 8th, 2014

I have had a knee injury for over two years and I feel pain even going up the stairs. At first it seemed all and well on my first visit. I was a strong flexible athlete but had inflammation in my knee and needed to rest and ice it. After my muscles and flexibility had atrophied, I still had pain. Thus, I had to go through physical therapy for strength training. In fact, my physical therapist had a conflicting diagnosis, but when I asked Dr. Geniniani about it, she failed to address it or even consider it. She actually even blamed my physical therapist for being inadequate, while she herself inadequatley tested my flexibilty and strength. I also noticed our appointments were becoming shorter and shorter. One time I waited more than half an hour just so that she could walk in, tell me I have a slight bruised bone, and leave 2 minutes later. By this time I have visited her at least 4 times. Frustrated by my chronic injuty, I asked her questions about what I could do on my own especially if I still have pain after I've become more flexible and strong in the affected area than I've ever been as an athlete. She must have been angry that I implied her diagnosis might be wrong, and answered in such a passive aggressive manner that aggrivated me to the point where I wanted to tear my skin off. Then the most preposterous happened when she mentioned for the first time that my legs are crooked and that the pain is genetic. I told her no way this could be possible since I used to have the exact same pain in both knees, yet one side fully recovered while the other side deteriorated. Then she said it might be caused by my footwear and recommend I see a podiatrist! You have got to be kidding me! I did not go through so many x-rays, mri's, and other specialists just so that you can schedule short visits and tell me new information that would be obvious on any previous appointment. I don't know how the hospital pays her but it seems to me that she just wanted to milk the $300+ she was getting from my insurance and me per 5 minute visit. Yours truly, Unhappy patient

Posted on October 28th, 2016