- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ellen S Grosh has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ellen S Grosh has the following 11 expertise
- Depressive Disorder
- Substance Abuse
- Eating Disorders
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Birth Control
- Sleep Disorders
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
32 Years Experience
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Ellen S Grosh Accepts the Following Insurance
- 10299 Grand River Rd Ste I Brighton , MI : (810) 844-7300
More about Dr. Ellen S Grosh
Dr. Grosh graduated from the University of Michigan Medical School in 1987. Dr. Grosh works in Brighton, MI and specializes in Adolescent Medicine, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.