Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ellen C Hayes has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
My husband and I had a fabulous experience with Dr. Hayes! After 3 losses we were referred. At first we were very overwhelmed with the testing and costs but Dr. Hayes and her nurses took us step by step. After my 4th loss (got pregnant on my own only a week after meeting with her) Dr. Hayes performed my D+C. She held my hand and was very comforting. We did the Clomid Challenge and HSG with her a few months later. Again she held my hand, was very calm and respectful of my fears. We conceived triplets during this clomid challenge who are all healthy and perfect. Dr. Hayes has FANTASTIC nurses, you receive your blood results within hours and they always return phone calls for concerns. Dr. Hayes bedside manner is very matter of fact - she doesn't get your hopes up, is honest and factual but she is fantastic at her job and takes every opportunity to make you feel positive. I would recommend her to anyone seeking fertility assistance.
My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Hayes. We had visited a different fertility doctor in the Milwaukee area and the differences between the two were incredible. I never spent more than 5-10 minutes waiting for a nurse to come get me and usually it was even shorter than that. Dr. Hayes spent a good amount of time going over different options with my husband and I in the beginning and I never felt like she was rushed. I asked A LOT of questions and she patiently and fully answered each one. Throughout the IUI process, I felt everything was fully explained to me and that the nurses and Dr. Hayes took the time to make sure I felt comfortable with each step. After getting pregnant, Dr. Hayes again spent a good amount of time with us at each ultrasound answering all our questions and reassuring us. This was a scary process and Dr. Hayes and all the nurses were able to help calm my fears and give me hope. We would definitely recommend Dr. Hayes and have already discussed that we will be back, if needed, in the future.
21 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Ellen C Hayes accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAurora West Allis Medical Center, 8901 W Lincoln Ave, Milwaukee, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ellen C Hayes in this video.
Dr. Ellen C Hayes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.