Dr. Ellen Hing Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Ellen Hing?

21 years ago today

Doctor Ellen Hing was in the delivery room when I delivered my first baby girl. She has been my children's doctor ever since and I thank God every day for this woman's help in raising happy healthy children. She is truly a blessing. From emergencies to well check ups to midnight phone calls on Christmas Eve with ear infections, to just remembering everything about my children, our family, our life. Dr. Hing has been there with us through it all with a smile, a comforting word, a diagnosis, a solution, and children who LOVE going to the doctor so much that I have to make their appointments together or they get jealous of their sister who got to go see Dr Hing without them. One other note. Shoreview Pediatrics has ALL excellent doctors. With 3 girls and over 21 years, we have seen them all at one point or another and every single one of the doctors in this practice is fantastic. I can't praise them enough for helping me raise my girls and being there for them whenever we needed them. Best pediatric practice in the world in my opinion and Dr. Hing is the anchor on this solid ship.

Asthma

Dr. Ellen Hing is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.