Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ellen M Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Ellen M Smith has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Ellen M Smith has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
Be careful what religion you are.She refused to sign a referral. Just because I wouldn`t put down my religion on her intake form. She also badgered me til I told her that if I had to pick one I guess baptist since I`m from the south. Doctors should concern themselves with the patients needs not there religion. Since she refused to sign the referral ( a very simple thing) ,I had to then find a new doctor delaying my treatment by two months. This kind of behavior is not acceptable, and I hope nobody has to suffer what I did because of prejudice. My overall rating for this doctor is - 5 +
28 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1990
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsEllen Meg Smith Do, 14202 Crystal View Ter, Riverside, CA
Dr. Ellen M Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverside, CA.