Dr. Ellen L Mccormick Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Ellen L Mccormick?

Not Happy

I took my child in 8 years ago but since than our doctor had left that practice. We could only see the physician assistant for almost the majority of the time because the doctor, Dr. McCormick was busy with her other patients as the front office stated. The physician assistant made my child uncomfortable with statements about his condition and than said she was unable to see my child because of his special needs and said we would only be able to see the doctor in the future. At that point I found a new doctors office! Dr. McCormick wrote information in the records that were false after never requesting my child's medical records to view from the durable medical business, instead she refused to believe my word on that we purchased medical equipment and now that is what is in our file! She never asked for any verification and it could have been provided to her if she asked. Instead she wrote incorrect information regarding things that she didn't verify and now my child has misinformed information in the file. It could have been verified by asking me for any names and numbers of providers that we used and instead she caused us grief with her assuming and not asking for proff. I could have given her pictures of the things that she wrote in our file claiming she didn't know if we had these things and that someone should come into my home and look! I have proof and that makes me sad that the doctor did this and her P.A. made my child uncomfortable, not fair. Shame on you both.

she is one of the best pediatricians in the city. I reccomend her to any one that i know of that is having a baby

I love the McCormick family!

Ellen McCormick is a very experienced and knowledgeable Dr and saved my sons life years ago. She has been Dr to all my children and I obviously trust ...

Dr. Ellen L Mccormick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brighton, CO.