Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ellen Michaelson
Dr. Ellen Michaelson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Michaelson is affiliated with Providence Milwaukie Hospital, Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr and Providence Portland Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Ellen Michaelson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
If you wish to be treated with any kindness or decency , please go somewhere else. No bed side manner at all , rude, condescending , confrontational and dismissive . Presenting any issue's is a major inconvenience to her. Her web site on how she runs her practice is the total opposite of what the reality is. You will get no help from her, she simply just doesn't care enough.
Dr. Michaelson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Providence Portland Medical Center
Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
31 Years Experience
University of Massachusetts
Graduated in 1982
Locations & Directions1040 NW 22nd Ave, Portland, OR
Dr. Ellen Michaelson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.