Dr. Ellen M Paige Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ellen M Paige?

Very reliable and knowledgeable. She even phones in prescriptions after hours when needed. I would highly recommend.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Paige did my hysterectomy eleven years ago. I was suffering from an erratic cycle and severe endometriosis; the hormonal fluctuations triggered almost non-stop migraines. She spent time with me, explaining everything, walked me through the procedure so I'd know what to expect, excellent hospital care - it could not have been a better experience. This woman is tops!

Dr. Paige is very knowledgeable and informative. She explains everything in detail very well. I would highly recommend her!! She is very personable.

one of the best doctors I have ever seen

I went to this doctor back when I was in high school. She has a personal office that's very comfortable. The staff was very friendly and so was she. I really like her vision and I wish more places were like this. I stopped going there when I had a horrible mysterious flare up and, because of her limited availability, wasn't able to see me anytime soon at ALL. So they told me to try an over the counter yeast medication, even though that was something I hadn't had in a long time. It didn't work and they said to try a second round. Ultimately I ended up in the ER because it became so horrible. (FYI it wasn't a yeast infection). After that I switched to someone I find to be nowhere near as pleasant as Dr. Paige (I'm on a quest). I really do like Dr. Paige. I still debate going back to her, but the 3 days a week just scares me. What's the point of a doctor that you can't even go see when you need them?

At Last! A Doctor That Spends Time and Genuinely Cares!

After many futile attempts to find an OB/GYN that I could connect with as I enter the difficult territory of peri-menopause I found Dr. Paige. How unexpectedly caring and genuinely interested in the whole person. No computers that she focused on more than me, just face-to-face interaction while she got to know me for 40 minutes before the exam began! I felt as if we are in my care together and that I could ask anything and not feel foolish or that I was taking up her time. If you are looking for a doctor that puts you before time constraints or the current "medical machine" who also really knows her stuff then run don't walk to make an appointment with Dr. Paige.

Finally a doctor who listens and takes the time to get to know her patients! Excellent in every way.