Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ellen W Price has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Ellen W Price has the following 4 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
Dr. Ellen W Price has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 22
The absolute worst doctor I've ever been too. Does not ask questions about how your doing at all. She sure wants to try and give you all kinds of medications though to make you a zombie but doesn't believe in real pain management. She would do well at the VA because she tries to give you every kind of anti depressant available. She was downright rude. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else.
I have been going to Dr. Ellen Price for 10 years for pain control. I think she is one of the most sincere and thorough doctors I've ever been too. The acupuncture and stimulation really helps relieve my pain level. She is always prompt. She is always concerned about any new issues I may have and goes over what procedures would best help my situation, her bedside manner is the best, she does not ignore any questions I ask. She is never rushed with my visit, she spends as much time with me as needed. Her front office staff are always kind and schedule my appointment right away for follow up visits. If I need meds she goes over everything and explains what they will do for me.
Dr Price is a wonderful caring Dr that listens. She puts her patients best interest first. I find her to be concerned, considerate and very educated in her field. She keeps up with what is new and what research is out there that will help her patients. I would highly recommend her if you are interested in getting better and getting to the best physical and emotional state you can be and not always is pain medication the answer, which I am so grateful that she is concerned enough about me to realize that the medication can have horrible side effects that are going to shorten my life and decrease the quality of life. Definetly a 4 star rating!!!!!!!!
She was the WORST pain dr. or just dr. i have ever been to. I agree with former reviewers that she did not even listen to me, didnt want to treat me, told me basically i was an addict. Told me she couldnt help me because i lived too far away, but there are people I personally know who go to her form my same town. I found another dr. that was wonderful to me and has helped me and i have never been under contract with any dr. i have been to for over 6 years on pain meds. She made me feel horrible...living like this is horrible, you expect a dr to help you not turn you away. Thank God there are others out there who truly want to help. She acted like all I wanted was meds, and was wasting her time. AVOID!
Dr. Price was only concerned with padding her numbers in her pain management program and supporting her own studies. She did not listen to my concerns and when she could not help me she said I was the problem and I was not being cooperative. I had a herniation and she would not look into any other resolution than none invasive treatments and a pain management class. Don't waste your time.
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Ellen W Price accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Altius Provider Directory
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Monument Health Tier 1
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ellen W Price in this video.
Dr. Ellen W Price is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fruita, CO.