Dr. Ellen M Rak Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ellen M Rak?

An exceptional Doctor and I suspect an unusually compassionate, intelligent and patient person. Will listen and talk "with you" as well as act assertively when essential. Can personal yet maintain professional persona . . . I like her as a person as well as a Doctor !

Horrible

She is the worst doctor I have ever seen EVER !! I would never recommend her to anyone

Thanks

Dr Rak was the best all around Primary care provider that I have ever had. Pleasant demeanor, understanding, and she tolerated my periodically erratic state of mind. Thank you Dr. Rak, and your staff .