Dr. Ellen Robinson Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ellen Robinson?

Posted on March 29th, 2015

Dr. Robinson is wonderful. She spends time with you and never rushes you through an appointment. You may have to wait a while to get an appointment but she is worth the wait. You also may have a wait when you are there but that is because she spends time with every patient. However, her support staff is terrible. You get all kinds of misinformation - she's in, she's not in, she's on vacation, she's not on vacation, she is the Hartford office, she's in another office. The lack of communication and getting the runaround is enough to make you leave the practice but I don't because I value Dr. Robinson so much.

Posted on April 27th, 2012

When I was looking for a doctor, I asked my two very picky clients and they both recommended Dr. Robinson. I got an appt. in a resonable amt. of time. She diagnosed the problem and immediately got me a date for surgery.I am very pleased with her: she takes quite a bit of time with me even though I am past my child-bearing years. The meds she prescribed worked very quickly. I find her very personable and respondant to my needs. I think she is lovely and I am very grateful I found her.

Don't Get a UTI

Posted on April 11th, 2010

I was Dr. Robinson's patient for 5 years and liked her. Then I got a UTI while she was on vacation. The office staff gave me the runaround. A covering doc finally called me back to say that she was uncomfortable prescribing for another doc's patients and that I should sit in tea in the bath tub several times a day until Dr. Robinson returned. No joke. I left the practice. Now, on the rare occasion that I get a UTI, the OB/GYN on call prescribes an antibiotic. Duh.

Listens to the patient

Posted on January 8th, 2010

I have gone to Dr. Robinson for the last 6 years. She delivered both of my boys. Both births had complications for differnt reasons. For my second birth, my son was born on Mother's Day and she stayed extra just to deliver. After the next covering doctor even offered to deliver. She stayed to complete the job. She has great bedside manner and is very caring and honest. Many times she has a long wait to see her but once it is your turn she does not rush you and takes the time to listen. She is one of the best in G+O practice.

Worst Doctor Ever

Posted on February 17th, 2009

I suffered a miscarraige. Not only was she uncaring but extremely rude and abrasive. She does not care about her patients at all. She is a horrible doctor, I only wish she would stop practicing.

Posted on July 11th, 2017