Dr. Ellen C Sackett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ellen C Sackett?

Dont miss an appointment or you will be blackballed from their office

Even though I have insurance with United Health insurance, I was refused service for missing an appointment back in 2005. I informed her both the receptionist named Kelly and the office Mgr, named Denise, there must be a mistake, I have never been a patient there. She was suppose to call me back the next day, have called and left message with no return call. I am looking into what avenues are available to me for a lawsuit.

Great doctor. Very thorough, professional and helpful. Highly recommend!

Dr. Sackett and her staff are SIMPLY AMAZING!!!

Dr. Sackett is a great doctor!!

She listens to your issues, asks appropriate and concise questions, and orders whatever is required to determine prognosis. Dr. Sackett does expect the patient to take responsibility for follow up medical tests, which is the way it should be. She is no nonsense, but has a caring attitude. She really listens to your concerns, I can tell her anything. I think she is an excellent doctor.

I have gone to this doctor for several years for yearly physicals. Not much time spent during exam. During the last exam concerns were mentioned during the yearly exam and labs were drawn. One test was done without my knowledge. Due to how the tests were coded my insurance company refused to pay. I have written and called multiple times but have got no response from her. This has cost me $354.00 out of pocket. She did not write down everything that was talked about about my concerns. I would like to know how a simple urinalysis is not covered on a routine office checkup.