3.3

Highly Dissatisfied

My experience was nothing but the best! They were very attentive and nice.... Always with the best service. The staff was amazing and comforting. I always recvd the best care and service. I thank Dr. Snowden and her staff..... I know have my little girl!

Dr Ellen Snowden Inside Dublin Fertility Clinic Bay Area Featured Success Story “First of all, I am sitting here with my 6 week old son while his twin sister is resting in the other room after just one IVF treatment! Mine is a success story… My first meeting with Dr Ellen Snowden inside Dublin Fertility Clinic Bay Area inside with my husband and I met with Dr. Snowden, Judy (financial coordinator) and Jodie (nurse practitioner and soon to be best friend for the next 3 months) and left after 2 hours with a very clear picture of the protocol, finances and friendliness of the staff. I felt I could trust them with a very difficult treatment and I was proven correct. This was very different from my 3 other consults with other IVF clinics in the Bay Area. Dr. Snowden has been through the infertility struggles so she has great understanding and compassion for how difficult it can be, yet she is also very professional and wise medically. She was wonderful about answering ALL of our questions and really paying close attention to our needs and requests. Even when I ran into some unexpected bumps in the road with my reproductive health, she confidently adjusted her approach and always stayed positive. Judy helped us find the right financial plan which happened to be the first time, low-income plan and connected us with a company who subsidizes some of the most expensive medication for first time, low-income IVF couples. And in honor of saving the best for last, Jodie was phoneminal at taking care of us through all the steps of the procedures. Jodie answered every single question throughout the whole process clearly and confidently and if she wasn’t sure, she would ask Dr. Snowden (which was rare.) I always left the office with clear written instructions and clear verbal explanations on what to do at home. She answered emails and phone calls promptly and was always friendly and positive. The office is warm and friendly both environmentally and staff wise. Dr Ellen Snowden Inside Dublin Fertility Clinic Bay Area itself is relatively new, but all the staff have years of experience together in other incarnations. Dr. Snowden used to practice with the Shir Institute, but decided to branch out on her own to give more personal care. I never felt like a number, I was always greeted by my first name when I walked through the front door. I also very much appreciated their connections with acupuncture as part of the treatment plan. I received an acupuncture treatment in their office the day of the embryo transfer to help my body embrace my 2 embies well. Those 2 embies turned into 2 beautiful, healthy full term babies :) I couldn’t ask for more than that!” – Ari A. El Sobrante, CA

"Inside the Doctors Corner" Dublin Fertility Clinic Inside Bay Area: Dr Ellen Snowden

We had great experience with Dr Ellen Snowden at the East Bay Dublin Fertility Clinic, in Dublin, CA. Dr. Snowden has been through the infertility struggles so she has great understanding and compassion for how difficult it can be. Dr. Ellen Snowden at the Dublin Fertility Center was wonderful about answering in detail our questions. Even when I ran into some unexpected bumps in the road with my IVF, she really helped us get through the hards times and now we have a beautiful baby girl . We strongly recommend her services. -

GREAT Fertility Doctor

Dr. Ellen Snowden is the best infertility IVF doctor. She helped us with our pregnancy when no one else could and now we have a new baby boy!

patient 0

If what you want most of all is to get pregnant then go somewhere else. We were able to get no quality eggs during retrievals with her. She blamed my wife's eggs of course. After to unsuccessful retrievals with no quality eggs being retrieved we moved on to a better doctor. We were able to easily get pregnant 3 times with another doctor in 3 tries. Amazing that the results were so different depending on the doctor. Dr. Snowden's results were horrible and unjustified. Please go to someone else!

Dr. Ellen U Snowden is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dublin, CA.