Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ellen I Tamagna
Dr. Ellen I Tamagna, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mission Hills, CA. She has 45 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Tamagna is affiliated with Northridge Hospital Medical Center and Providence Holy Cross Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Ellen I Tamagna has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Tamagna is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1973
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Ellen I Tamagna accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFacey Medical Group, 11211 Sepulveda Blvd, Mission Hills, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ellen I Tamagna in this video.
Dr. Ellen I Tamagna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission Hills, CA.