Dr. Ellen Van Delden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ellen Van Delden?

Still waiting

Posted on September 19th, 2017

Been waiting for a phone call back regarding medication side effects for 24 hours now...

Not any better

Posted on June 5th, 2017

Been going to Dr van Delden's office for almost a year now. No improvement at all. Doctor doesn't listen to me when I'm trying to explain symptoms, she either shhh me or is in hurry to leave the room, very rude and bad bedside manner for a Doctor, It's time to look elsewhere.

Posted on December 9th, 2016

I agree with one of the other commenters. She's nice and seems good the first few visits, but after she can't figure out what's wrong she changes. I was told one thing, but had somethingone else. Which a physicia assistant figure out what was wrong with me from a different clinic. I dropped her completely. If you have something hard to figure out and she hasn't figured it out by the 3rd visit, look somewhere else

A great doctor

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

I have a complicated headache and Dr. Van Delden is always patient and willing to try something new or stay the course....she gives me the ability to be heard in what it is I feel I need in my care. Perhaps the best thing about her is she is always up on the newest treatments and sees treatment as not just one sided or only pills and injections. She doesn't quit and encourages me to continue the journey. We've made progress and for that I'm satisfied.

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

Dr. Van Delden makes you feel like a friend. She takes time to talk with you about your concerns and leaves you feeling at ease when you leave. I had a lot of personal issues going on with my son and she just listened to me and that was what I needed. Thank you for being the kind of doctor that exceeds my expectations and reminds me of a doctor that really cares for me and my health.

Dr. review

Posted on May 5th, 2013

Was pleased with her at the beginning but the more visits I had with her showed a not so pleasing bed side manner, not as compassionate as a Dr. should be. Was misdiagnosed and ended spending money in Un needed meds. Seemed like she didnt have many options for my long time migraine and cluster headaches. The cost for Botox was extreme!

Posted on July 30th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Vandelden's for 3 years. She is a very compassionate and competent doctor. Open to options, doing all she can to help. I highly recommend her.

Office visits/botox for migraines

Posted on February 29th, 2012

Overall I can't complain out my visits to the office. Dr. Van delden is a wonderful doctor who cares and will take her time and listen to you very carefully. I just developed Chronic Migraines and Dr. Van delden suggested I get botox done.. This was the best thing I've ever done. I've recommended many friend that suffer from migraines to Dr. Van delden.. All I can say is "Thank you" Dr. Van delden

Compassionate

Posted on October 26th, 2011

I was treated very well by Dr. VanDelden and she showed a great deal of compassion and competency. She respected my privacy and considered my wishes in how I wanted to be treated. If I ever have the need to be seen by a Neurologist again in the future, she will be the physician I seek. I highly recommend her to anyone who wants the best in neurological care.

Posted on July 3rd, 2016