Dr. Ellen Vaughey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ellen Vaughey?

Saved my mother's life

Posted on August 10th, 2016

This review is long overdue. I just noticed her name as I was looking for a doctor for myself and it reminded me to write a review for her treatment of my mother in 2011. My mother had a COPD complication and in the hospital and had Dr. Vaughey not come into the picture she would have passed away. CO2 toxicity in advanced COPD. She was able to live 5 more years with better quality of life because of the pulmonary rehabilitation she had ordered her to complete after the hospitalization.

Saved My Life..and my newborn

Posted on April 25th, 2012

Dr. Vaughey & her office saved my life and allowed my newborn to join our family. I was about 4 months pregnant when I fell ill (lung abscess). I spent months in the hospital and there were a few scares of having to perform surgery while pregnant (with chance of premature delivery). But Dr. Vaughey and her team were able to stabilize me throughout the rest of the pregnancy. My baby girl was born healthy and I was able to compelte my surgery a month after the birth of my baby girl. I thank Dr. Vaughey for saving our lives.

Posted on April 13th, 2009

Dr Vaughey is one of the best doctors I've known. She communicates with her patients and she really cares about them.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017