Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ellen I Voronov has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pain Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Dr Voronov is an amazing doctor and person. She is so caring about my pain and always welcomes me to explain how I feel. Best bedside manner I have ever experienced. Truly an expert in the field with how much knowledge she possess and her treatment plans. Unfortunately some bad reviews written below, none of which could I imagine to be about her, these must be patients who will NEVER be pleased by anything or anyone, especially if they don't get their drug refill. My friends who are treated by Dr Voronov and I have always had a great experience. Thanks for being a caring doctor!
I've only gone to 2 appointments with Dr. Vornov and I'm not going back. I was referred to her after a diagnosis of fibromyalgia and as she was examining me and moving me around I was in great pain and she showed no compassion and little concern for my discomfort and asked no questions. Her bedside manner is close to 0. She asked I also see a psychiatrist but I have had terrible experiences with every one that I have been to in the past for separate, past issues and when I began to explain that to her she had little regard for my discomfort with that option and pretty much cut me off and would not let me continue. I always left the office feeling frustrated, not listened to despite my attempts, and frankly pretty hopeless that I would ever find a way to manage my pain with this woman in charge of my medical care. I will not be returning.
Dr. Voronov is great and help me tremendously she is only handicapped by the medical practice she works for. It is impossible to place a call directly to her and the medical practice does not forward your calls or request for perscription refills. It is a shame such a good doctor has to deal with such a incompetent medical practice.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Loyola University Medical Center
Dr. Ellen I Voronov accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ellen I Voronov in this video.
Dr. Ellen I Voronov is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Elmhurst, IL.