Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ellen R Warren has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
she took 15 minutes with me. Basically told me what she wanted to tell me, would Not allow me to ask her any questions at all. No bed side manner, then our time was up! Please do not waste your time much less any money with this so called doctor.
Unlike many doctors these days, Dr. Warren spends quality time with her patients, I never felt rushed. She always had time to talk about my medical issues and was very accurate in her diagnosis each time. A smart, professional doctor, but one who genuinely likes her patients. My experiences in her office were always 4-star!
Dr. Warren spent more time with me than any physician in the past on my initial visit. She questioned some of the meds I was taking and wanted to try newer meds that might work better. She followed up with an appointment to assess those meds affect. She encouraged me to call if any problems occurred. I feel very confident in choosing Dr. Warren as my primary care physician.
She spends all of her time in front of her computer. She is condescending, and verbally abusive. I do not feel that she partners with her patient. Her attitude is "my way or the highway." She has the patient come back way to often. Twice a year would be plenty. She orders excessive tests that are not covered by insurance.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
40 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Ellen R Warren accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ellen R Warren is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Taos, NM.