Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ellen T Wenberg
Dr. Ellen T Wenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waupaca, WI. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Wenberg is affiliated with Appleton Medical Center. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Ellen T Wenberg has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Ellen T Wenberg has the following 34 expertise
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Peptic Ulcer
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- EOL Care
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- Hospice Care
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Nutritional Support
- Geriatric Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Urinary Incontinence
- Smoking Cessation
- Dementia Testing
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Dr. Ellen T Wenberg is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Wenberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Ellen T Wenberg Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
More about Dr. Ellen T Wenberg
To me, youre more than your symptoms. Youre a person with physical, social and spiritual elements, and I try to take all of that into account when I care for you.
Locations & Directions, ,
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ellen T Wenberg, MD - Geriatric Medicine in Waupaca, WI, in this video.
Dr. Ellen T Wenberg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Waupaca, WI.