Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ellen E Wilson has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I find Dr Wilson professional, kind, caring and very pleasant. She has always addressed my issues ( I am menopausal) in a thoughtful patient manner. When I had a procedure (day surgery), she called my husband to give him post-op report. He was v. impressed --usually this is delegated to a nurse or is a rushed effort. Not so w/Dr. W. Ive had several Gyns over the years. She is the best!
-Having a hard time because there are several doctors who are helping you all at once so you cannot communicate enough to the doctor.-Not a convenient schedule because doctor has her own schedule so alternative doctors will help you.-Not professional enough because in the middle of consultation which is quite expensive too, she'll be answering phone calls and yawning.-Not explaining enough the problem.
she is careless. for her important her vacation not your health. don't trust hto her smily face
I apologize for any inconvenience and any misunderstanding on our part. I actually work five days a week but have three difference offices. You certainly could have visited one of my other offices especially if you had urgent matters. If you would like to discuss please feel free to call our office.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2015, 2014, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2015, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
America's Top Doctors (2017)
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
34 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
George Washington University Hospital
Dr. Ellen E Wilson accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUt Southwestern Medical Center, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Dr. Ellen E Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.