Dr. Ellen Yetter Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Ellen Yetter?

Exceptional Care

Posted on May 13th, 2013

I was Dr. Yetter's patient several years ago and still think of her often and the care she gave me. Her procedure saved me from a major operation and I am so grateful. She was very thorough about what would happen, side effects, process. All went well. A patient no longer has to rely on a single source for information. Do some research before hand and be prepared with questions....Dr Yetter is very willing to answer them.

Exceptional

Posted on October 20th, 2012

Dr. Yetter has been my physician for a few years now and I have gotten nothing but EXCEPTIONAL care. She is always upfront with me about potential complications, the risks involved and my long term prognosis. I couldn't ask for a more caring and competent doctor. I am very fortunate to have her involved in my care.

Posted on February 10th, 2012

Dr. Ellen Yetter is not a competent physician. I think she spends more than twice the amount of time as other doctors because she doesn't know what she is doing. This also means that she has been running over an hour late during my three visits to her office. After my surgery, I developed a dark red mass that is still present more than six months after the procedure. She told me that this was normal. She forgot, however, to mention that this was a potential side-effect during my consultation!

Best around

Posted on January 18th, 2012

Dr Yetter is smart, caring and thorough. She goes above and beyond to provide her patients with exceptional care and keep them at ease. If only all doctors could be like her....

Posted on May 21st, 2009

Dr. Yetter has kept me alive for the last six years. I can say no more.

Posted on April 21st, 2015