Dr. Ellen L Young Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Ellen L Young?

looking for a new doctor

doesn't listen and is very opinionated

SORRY EXCUSE FOR A DOCTOR

I am appauld that she is able to practise medice. By no choise I had to see her she walks into the room with such a horrible manner, the visit was literaly 10 minutes she did not take the time to listen or direct me as a patient, she made me feel humilated and degraded. My 20 year old daughter had the same experience with this sorry excuse of a doctor couple years ago.

I see now why she had so many appointments available

I saw Dr. Young only because my regular doctor was not available and she was. I had just gotten dental x-rays done which showed that my teeth, gums, and surrounding bone and tissue were in great shape. I then saw her because of extremely painful swelling in the roof of my mouth. She said there was nothing she could do for me because she saw gum disease so I should see a dentist. I get regular dental care, do not have gum disease, and even if I had, it wouldn't have suddenly flared up to epic proportions less than a week after getting dental x-rays. I had to insist on pain medication and a referral to an ENT. The woman is an idiot. Don't see her.

Poor Bedside Manner

I don't usually complain and this is the first review I have ever written about a doctor, but I came home still so upset by my appointment that my husband encouraged me to make a formal complaint. First, I waited over an hour for my appt. I finally went up to the counter and they had 'lost' my check-in and thought I was a no show. The person who checked me in went home sick and I got lost in the transition... ok I understand... things happen. At first they wanted me to reschedule but then changed their minds and said it wasn't my fault so went ahead and squeezed me in. Maybe this made Dr. Young mad... I don't know, but when she came in right away she said "I don't even want to hear your excuses of why you were late." I tried to explain what happened and she clearly did not belive me. Then the next comment she made caught me off guard... she asked "Are you trying to lose weight? Well... you need to" That was the beginning of a continued arrogant attitude of superiority. I will never go back to her again (she was filling in for my regular doctor). Maybe I caught her on a bad day... but there is no excuse for disrespect.