Dr. Ellendee Pepper Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ellendee Pepper?

shame on you

Posted on November 15th, 2015

Shame on you, Dr. Pepper for apparently being unprofessional, uncaring & for putting financial gain above patient care. You had your LPN, nurse call be at 8pm with the cancer diagnosis. Why wasn’t that you making that hard phone call? Then she immediately went into 2 treatment options of either excising it or using a chemo cream for a couple of weeks then “seeing how it goes.” I never had a chance to talk these options over with you or even discussing my cancer diagnosis with you, my dermatologist. How unprofessional is that! The part that hurts the worst is that I was never even given the treatment option of the Mohs procedure which is the most tissue spearing procedure of all. I had to find this option out on the internet. Why? I can only assume it was because you are not trained in that procedure thus would have lost the revenue from the other 2 procedure you offered me through your nurse. What about other patients you did this too who were not able to research more appropriate procedures. I really hope you rethink how you operate you practice. The only positive thing I can say about your practice is that your nurse did fax the referral to the practice that preformed my Mohs procedure.

Posted on April 24th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Pepper since I was first diagnosed with melanoma and squamous cell carcinoma 10 years ago .Since then she has removed several cancerous lesions always taking the time to ask about my other health issues / family /cat and whatever else may be going on in my life - She is not only an excellent Dr but an awesome lady !

Posted on December 30th, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Pepper on and off for over 10 years as Southlake Clinic is close by and takes my insurance. The usual wait is 45 min- 1 hr (from check in until Dr. Pepper makes it to exam room) and Dr. Pepper spends about three minutes with me once she is in the exam room. She is extremely hurried every time I've seen her. Additionally, appointments have to be scheduled months out unless it is an emergency situation. I would trust her with basics of derm but she doesn't seem to think out of the box or give much consideration to patients. After moving out of the state and having to go to another dermatologist I question why I've been seeing this Dr. so long as her services are C- at best.

I'd recommend against

Posted on August 23rd, 2013

My daughter was a 20 year old college student when she developed a relatively severe case of acne. We went to Dr. Pepper and she recommended a number of things, including acutane. Nothing was successful, and her acne continued to the point of permanent scarring. Subsequently, we went to another dermatologist who, in one minute of observation, diagnosed my daughter with a hormonal issue. He prescribed some medication and the problem immediately dissipated. My daughter will be scarred for the rest of her life, both physically and emotionally, because of our visits to Dr. Pepper. It was a terrible mistake--I'd recommend against anyone seeing Dr. Pepper.

Posted on October 14th, 2017