Dr. Elleni Woldesenbet Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Elleni Woldesenbet?

I could not ask for a better doctor

Best Doctor

Dr. W is the best doctor I ever had in my life. I never know there are doctors like her who spend 55 minutes with a patients explaining everything you need to know. She is very knowledgeable. She is easy to talk to. She is very careful and very caring.

Worst Experience

Office staff didn't understand insurance, nurse that took my vitals was all over the place not know what she was doing and took my temperature without the plastic cover when it went in my mouth. Come on now this is an infectious disease doctor! The actually doctor herself thought I was crazy to be there when I was referred by another doctor. She was positive I had AIDS and that is all she wanted to see me for and I was clearly there for different problems. I had the worst experience of my life at this doctor and I have seen my fair share of doctors! I would never go back!

Good doctor. Very bad at keeping time

She tends to arrive late. Expect a 30-90 minute wait beyond your scheduled appointment time. She is also only open two days a week so the waiting room is typically very overloaded with very limited seating.Very qualified immunologist. Just not very good at arriving on team or keeping her schedule 'realistic'.

Wonderful!

Dr. W spent a lot of time explaining all aspects of my care. She is personable, knowledgeable, and takes time with her patients. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor!

Dr. Elleni Woldesenbet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.