Dr. Ellie G Maghami Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Ellie G Maghami?

The best

Dr Maghami is the best surgeon out there in her field. She takes her time to explain things to u and is very compassionate. Would absolutely recommend her without any hesitation.

Dr. Maghami

I have seen many different doctors in my time but never have a had a doctor so caring and courteous. You can tell just by looking at and speaking with her that she really cares about her patients. Cancer is an awful and scary decease, but having Dr. Maghami as my surgeon truly gives you hope and comfort knowing you are in the best hands possible.

Dr. Maghami is very thorough and a very impressive physician.

Patient

This doctor is absolutely awesome!! In my almost 75 years, I have never found such a truly qualified and talented person in the medical field who also has such a fantastic manner with her patients. The staff who work with her also have the same feeling. She is extremely thorough even to problems that belong to other areas to make sure those are taken care of in the interest of the patient. An extremely bright person who has such amazing credentials that indicate her true interest in medicine besides the monetary side. Wish I could clone her to take care of all my needs.

She is excellent. Excellent bedside manner, she tells you everything in plan English. Friendly. She spend a fair amount of time with every patients. If you need any head or neck surgery I highly recommend her.

The best ENT surgeon

I was diagnosed with Oncocytoma neoplasm in my right parotid gland. I went to Dr. Maghami for second opinion. She explained everything, the pros and cons of my condition and the surgery.Her bedside manner is excellent. If I have any ENT problem again - hope not I only go to her.I recommend her to anyone who wants a caring doctor.