Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ellie E Samadani
Dr. Ellie E Samadani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Samadani is affiliated with Sharp Memorial Hospital, Scripps Memorial Hospital-La Jolla and Scripps Mercy Hospital. Dr. Samadani has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Ellie E Samadani has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Ellie E Samadani has the following 9 expertise
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Exam
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Pain
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Vision Issues
Dr. Ellie E Samadani has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ellie E Samadani is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Ellie Samadani is a true professional in every sense of the word. Her friendly demeanor, and professional attitude exemplify that she is head and shoulders above her peers. While one listens to her informative diagnosis & conversations, her innate ability to share her concerns for your well-being reflects a 5 star professional within her chosen field of expertise! Regards, Rob Leigh-Pink (patient)
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Samadani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Ellie E Samadani accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOne To One Lasik, 3737 Moraga Ave Ste A105, San Diego, CA
Dr. Ellie E Samadani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.