Dr. Elliot Ames Is this you?

3.9

CARING, CALM, PERFECTIONIST, SKILLED, DEDICATED

I have gone to Elliot Ames for various reasons for over 10 years and have always been very satisfied. Most recently, I had surgery for a trigger finger. The experienc was excellent from beginning to end. He is a perfectionist and is emphatic about following his guidelines for the best possible outcomes - especially preventing any infections. He is a very caring, skilled, and dedicated physician. I highly recommend this TOP DOC physician.

Kind, caring, knowledgable and very helpful

I thought Dr. Ames was very professional, caring and knowledgeable. He helped me out with my workman's comp issues, called me back the same day I called him and seemed like he really cared about fixing my wrist and getting my back to normal. I am scheduled for surgery with him this week so I'll update more after that experience. In regards to his staff, they were very nice and very helpful in the voorhees office.... Kind, caring, and compassionate. Really helped me when I felt frustrated and overwhelmed with what was going on (dealing with workmans comp and the needing surgery and a lot of tests within a few days).

Dr. Ames is a qualified, wonderful Doctor who cares about his patients. He has experience far above the norm. I wouldn't use anyone else for diagnosing any problems I have with my hands, or for performing surgery.I recommend him highly!

the front office staff of this doctor are very rude and have no manners when they talk to the patients