Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Elliot Androphy
Elliot Androphy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with another office in Chicago, IL. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Elliot Androphy is affiliated with UMass Memorial Medical Center, New England Med Ctr - Outpt and Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Elliot Androphy has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Elliot Androphy has the following 13 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
Elliot Androphy has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Elliot Androphy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Androphy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UMass Memorial Medical Center
New England Med Ctr - Outpt
Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
IU Health Methodist / IU Health University
Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
38 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1979
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Elliot Androphy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.