Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elliot M Brown
Dr. Elliot M Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clifton, NJ, with another office in Lincoln Park, NJ. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Valley Hospital. Dr. Brown has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Elliot M Brown has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Elliot M Brown has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
Dr. Elliot M Brown has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Elliot M Brown is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr Brown helped me through a heart bypass surgery. He was very attentive and answered all of my questions to my understanding.
I have been taking care of my dad since his bypass surgery. Dr Brown is really a wonderful Dr and person as mentioned by the previous reviews. His staff is terrible! They do not return phone calls, have the phones on service CONSTANTLY and the girl that handles refills has a major attitude and does not return calls...not even the pharmacists calls. The office is also closed for more than 2 hours for lunch. I do not think the Drs know what's going on because if they did...they would hire new staff or more staff to handle all the calls coming into the office. I really think Dr Brown deserves 4 stars but because his office staff is really as bad as I mentioned..I am giving him 3. Dr Brown..if you are reading this..you need to do something...patients cannot get through to your office because the phone is on service ALL the time!!!!!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Brown is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1988
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center
Dr. Elliot M Brown accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elliot M Brown in this video.
Dr. Elliot M Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clifton, NJ.