Dr. Elliot W Cooperman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elliot W Cooperman?

Great Experience with Dr Cooperman and Staff

Woke up with greatly reduced vision one morning, called this office cold since was close to me, told my story, saw me within a couple hours, fully examined my eyes, prescribed treatment, got better fast. Top Notch Office Staff and Doctor Highly recommend.

Hero saved my vision!

He is a superstar! Saved my vision in one eye with torn and partially detached retina...got me in immediately...knew what to do....I was fixed before I had time to realize the scope of my situation....highly recommend him!

Extremely helpful, understanding & thorough

Dr. Copperman was contacted by my eye doctor via an unusual emergency. He was paged after hours returned the call within minutes. My doctor (Dr. Henry) expressed his concerns and Copperman saw me at his practice after hours, which he easily could of turned me away not being an existing patient not the case. There was an urgency to my condition which he agreed to, Copperman recommended immediate surgery which he performed without hesitation. Good interpersonal skills too; thorough in explaining; amazing human being. To find a doctor who has a profound love of helping & to his profession is rare nowadays. I can't thank him enough for saving my vision!!

Wonderful Doctor

Dr Cooperman was gracious enough to return my husband' s call within 2 minutes. He had been waiting for a call back from his regular eye doctor for 5 hours! We had never seen or met Dr. Cooperman. He met us in his office right away and confirmedy husband had a partially detached retina. Dr. Cooperman performed successful surgery that evening. We cannot thank him enough!!

Elliot is personable and approachable, with a healthy sense of humor. He truly cares about the patient and their loved ones. I am more than 2 eyes to him. His approach is gentle, interested, compassionate, and direct. In 28 years as his patient, his skill, diagnoses, treatment, and counsel have been first-rate. Most of all, he is trustworthy.

Excellent doctor

I saw him for an unusual and threatening problem. His expertise in diagnosing and using an off-label treatment to treat it to avoid lasting sight damage was invaluable. Good interpersonal skills too; thorough in explaining etc.

Dr. Elliot W Cooperman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.