Dr. Elliot Felman Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Elliot Felman?

The Best

Posted on March 22nd, 2017

I have used Dr. Felman for many years. He is honest, trustworthy, thorough, keeps up the latest literature and has a genuine interest in my health. I can't say that for many other doctors who I have visited over the years. Dr. Felman is generally conservative in his approach to providing care and prescribing medications in the sense that he wants to get the best result for the patient with the smallest risk, which I appreciate. He has my highest recommendation.

I wish I could have stayed

Posted on June 29th, 2016

I wish I could've stayed with Dr Felman, but my COBRA ran out - had to change plans.

Great doctor in the Santa Monica area for your health needs!

Posted on March 9th, 2015

I've visited Dr. Felman for several years now (he was my first pick in an emergency) and since then ever had any issues. I never had any significant wait time as my visits have always been scheduled.

Posted on June 2nd, 2011

We've found Dr. Felman to be thorough and helpful. He takes his time and there's rarely a wait. He also doesn't over-medicate and always advocates a less invasive approach when possible.

Avoid this Doctor - Doesn't Care Enough

Posted on May 9th, 2011

I went to visit this Doctor and was very upset by the visit. The Doctor didn't ask me any questions about the problem I was having and just spent a minute with me and then told me he didn't know what to say. After consulting with other Doctors they are amazed at how Dr. Felman didn't take the time to ask the basic questions he should have to diagnose the problem.I felt very uncomfortable around the Doctor and definitely would urge anyone thinking of visiting this Doctor to go to someone who cares more about his patients.

Pick another doctor...if you care about your health

Posted on April 20th, 2011

If you want a doctor that makes you feel like a number, rather than a patient, go to Dr. Felman. I was not at all pleased with his bedside manner. Very aloof and uninterested.

This Guy is a Quack!

Posted on January 26th, 2011

This guy is terrible. He could not diagnose my gallbladder disease. He used his xray machine instead of ordering an ultrasound to pinpoint my problem. He also prescribed medications that destroyed my father's kidneys that eventually led to his death.

Posted on July 2nd, 2010

Dr. Felman has always been appreciative of both my time and health. Unlike another review I read, he spent almost an hour with me going over my health concerns. I found his advice to be accurate and informative. His staff is also very kind, considerate, and even remember you!

Rude, abrasive, and condescending!

Posted on April 15th, 2010

Elliot Felman is rude, abrasive, and condescending! He is downright mean and more concerned about getting to a baseball game or lunch with his kids on time than caring for his patients. I would not trust him with my health care if he was the last doctor on earth!

total idiot and disrespectful

Posted on December 3rd, 2009

he basically did not believe anything i said and would not order any tests or bloodwork. i guess a person has to have a massive heart attack or stroke before he'll pay attention

Posted on October 26th, 2009

I was very pleased with the warmth and professionalism of this physician and his staff, and chose the continue my care with this very competent treatment team; a fortunate find on my part, and highly recommended .

Posted on July 20th, 2009

The dr and the staff lacked courtesy and professionalism. I have never been so appalled at the behavior of a doctor. It's ashame really.