More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elliot L Gross has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Elliot L Gross has the following 7 expertise
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Wrist Injury
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Elliot L Gross has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Elliot L Gross is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Gross performed a neck fusion on me back in 1977...he saved my life. I was in a auto accident, I woke up 2 days later in the hosp. I had a haylo screwed to my head, they told me I would never walk again. I had a broken neck,, Dr. Gross was my Dr. I walked out of that hosp. 3 1/2 months later...I kinda thought Dr Gross was just doing his job so I don t think I really thanked him for what he really did .. So,, THANK YOU Dr. Gross
Experienced Dr. Gross and staff as uncaring and careless. Sarcastic, surly, dismissive bedside manner. Inaccurate reading of MRI. Non-holistic approach treating symptom instead of cause...quick on the draw with Cortisone shots. List of inadequacies is long: Diagnosed plantar fasciitis; missed fluid deposit in MRI; dismissed symptoms as "referred pain" instead of accurately assessing tendonitis; refused to refer me for physical therapy after 5 months of immobility. Do yourself a favor and find an alternative physician, if possible.
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
48 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1970
Nassau University Medical Center
Dr. Elliot L Gross accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsElliot Lawrence Gross Md, 3831 Hughes Ave Ste 509, Culver City, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elliot L Gross in this video.
Dr. Elliot L Gross is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Culver City, CA.