Have you seen Dr. Elliot W Jacobs?

Great experience

I saw Dr. Elliot several years ago for gynecomastia but many things in my life were happening and I never followed through. I decided this was the year and he was still the doctor of choice to get it done. I was very surprised knowing they still had my original file from my first visit 8 years earlier. It was pricey but I knew I would be taken care of and my expectations on my results were realistic. I was very happy the smooth process and the operation was a success and the results surpassed my expectations. I am big guy 250lbs just under 6 ft. when I took the bandages off for the first time I was amazed that I looked like a kid. I still have a bit of a belly but the chest is amazing it was all bruised up from surgery but great. Thank you Dr. Elliot, Kathy and the anesthesia crew.

Perfection

Dr. Jacobs did absolutely amazing work. As I was going into the surgery I became very nervous because of things I had researched online about bad experiences with this kind of surgery, but after the procedure i had very little pain, only minor scaring and the recovery time was extremely quick. If i ever need anything like this again i will definitely come back to Dr. Jacobs.

Horrible office Manager! Doctor also does not inform patients of side effects.

Fluer de lis

Dr. Jacobs is a highly-skilled surgeon. During the consultation, he showed me photographs of his patients; each patient had outstanding results, but still appeared natural. Dr. Jacobs took the time to explain the procedure and did not pressure me into having surgery. Dr. Jacobs and his team were attentive during surgery, and I experienced little discomfort during and after the procedure. He even contacted me at home on the evening of my surgery to check on me. Dr. Jacobs scheduled several follow-up appointments and took the time to respond to my questions and concerns. I am pleased with the results of my procedure and have recommendeed Dr. Jacobs to friends and family.

After 2 surgeries with Dr. Jacobs, I couldn't be happier!

I have had 2 cosmetic surgeries with Dr. Jacobs and the process before, during, and after have been wonderful. As a guy, I am not very comfortable discussing issues regarding my body but Dr. Jacobs made me feel at ease and confident. The consultation was informative, the procedure was problem free, and the recovery and healing process quick and painless (he provides you a list of dos and donts that I recommend you follow exactly). I highly recommend Dr. Jacobs for anyone seeking professionalism and experience.

Gynecomastia Surgery - excellence

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Jacobs. My 16 year old son had gynecomastia and was extremely self conscious of his condition. After doing much research I found Dr. Jacobs through gynecomastia.org. In the initial consultation Dr. Jacobs was so very thorough in educating us about the condition and the surgery needed to correct it. A few questions had come to me after consultation and Dr. Jacobs always returned my call with patience and understanding. The surgery went so well. And with the detailed instructions given for post op healing, my son recovered quickly and the results were amazing. He is a changed young man thanks to Dr. Jacobs. Not only is Dr. Jacobs an expert in his field but he is also a very caring man. To watch him take the bandages off my son and to see the look and smile on his face as if it was his own child standing there, was something I will never forget. Each time I look at my son, I feel so very blessed that we found Dr. Jacobs. I can't thank him enough for changing my sons life. P.S. His staff is very professional and helpful.

Gynecomastia Surgery

Dr. Jacobs and staff were very professional, welcoming, and courteous. Dr. Jacobs gave me great relief in that I was an ideal candidate to have this procedure done. I couldn't be more happy with the results. I was labeled with class/stage 3 gynecomastia, and had incredibly low confidence with my body which severely limited me for all of my teenage years, and a couple years into my 20s. Now, I comfortably and freely take my shirt off when I'm at the pool, beach, etc. What a life changing experience. Thank you Dr. Jacobs! (To whom it may concern-- I am male, 22, and weigh about 180)

Exceptional

Exceptional physician, efficient with visits, clear and concise. Office staff is truly best in class.m

Gynecomastia Surgery

Excellent and compassionate care, answers all your questions thoroughly. A completely positive experience!

Highly Recommended For Gynocomastia Surgery

Very thorough, friendly, and attentive to any needs. Amazing results by the 6 month mark.

Dr. Jacobs and his staff were excellent. Besides being very happy with the results of my surgery, I was also pleased with everybody involved. Dr. Jacobs has a great team. I would highly recommend anybody who's nervous about surgery - you're in good hands here.

Dr. Elliot W Jacobs is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.