Dr. Elliot Krames Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elliot Krames?

Treatment Center

Posted on March 31st, 2012

I'm a new patient at Pacific Pain Treatment Center. After my initial consult with Dr. Krames, he said the next step would be to meet with his pain psychologist. Afterwards, the 3 of us were to discuss a treatment plan which didn't happen! Instead, I began their bi-weekly appts. with Krames' assistant, Andrea, who is very nice and a good listener. I've seen PM doctors for the past 9 years, and Krames is a strange one! There's no communication between he and I. They expect me to in come 3-4 times a month instead of 1-2. Knowing I'm seeing a local neurosurgeon, Krames never asked me if I want to try the Rhizotomy procedure (which I'm not going to do). If it wasn't for Andrea,(she's great) I'd leave and not come back.

Rockstar